Google

Thursday, March 8, 2007

R.I.P. Steve Rogers?


Yeah, I don’t buy it. I think it’s a Marvelous publicity stunt. But I don’t buy it for one second. I think Cap is the new Ronin.

Allow me to elaborate my opinion on both sides of the story.

Side A.

Steve Rogers is not dead.

Front lines shows him alive and well On the Raft which is a Maximum Security Prison located at Rykers.

In Civil War The Initiative Spider-Woman mentions that Cap is dead. Ms. Marvel claims other wise.

Now their is either a giant continuity error here or Steve is really dead. Which leads me to......

Side B

Steve Rogers is dead.

Or perhaps Ms. Marvel is talking about the new Cap. No doubt if Steve Rogers is dead that there will be a new Captain America.

Who would be the new Cap though? With Iron Man/Tony Stark looking for a new Cap that would be pro reg would there be anymore?

I hope there would.

Frank Castle was shown having a man crush on Cap before. And at the end of Civil War Frank even picked up Cap’s mask. Marvel has already stated that the topic will be addressed more in punisher War Journal.

So how many Captain America’s will there be? And will the Marvel Universe civilians accept both?

If not who will they accept?

Probably not Frank “The Punisher” Castle, but I will be rooting for Frank, unless perhaps they choose a hot female for the role. But I doubt they will. And U.S. Agent is on Canada’s Omega Flight now.

So if Captain Steven Rogers/Captain America is truly dead )At least for a little while. Then Rest In Peace Cap.

I say he will be the new Ronin though.

“But Cap would never say “Yo, Cage”

Yeah, what’s your point? They gave Echo a man suit so people would automatically think Ronin was a girl.

And the apparent Death Of Captain America has Ebay in a frenzy.

If you go to Ebay and search “Captain America #25” you might crap your pants. For buying one copy of each cover at the comic shop it might cost you $8. Selling it on Ebay could sell for $100.

This is Marvel's Offical Pulse News on the death of Captain America.

And I now leave you with the cover to Captain America Fallen Son Feautring my favorite Super Hero.......

The Amazing Spider-man

No comments: