Google

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Jane Pulls Out of The Punisher 2


Jane Pulls Out of The Punisher 2

Ain't It Cool News received a note from Thomas Jane which says that the actor has pulled out of Lionsgate's The Punisher 2. Here's a bit from the letter:

What I won't do is spend months of my life sweating over a movie that I just don't believe in. I've always loved the Marvel guys, and wish them well. Meanwhile, I'll continue to search for a film that one day might stand with all those films that the fans have asked me to watch.

Click the link above to read Jane's complete note.


This makes me sad. I find The Punisher to be one of Marvel's finest movies. And for Tom Jane to leave the movie.....damn it. That sucks. If the sequel ever does get made I still plan on seeing it even without him in it. But damn it that sucks. Tom Jane was damn good in that movie. Just maybe Lions Gate will get their act together and start this film up and maybe do something to convince him to return. But as it stands Tom Jane will not be in Punisher 2. :(

No comments: