Google

Sunday, May 6, 2007

First off let me say this. Some of you will be annoyed by this and flat out won't agree. I saw the first two. I hate them. Spider-man is my favorite hero and I think they have done a poor job putting him on screen.

Now I will white text my actual review. Just know that I was not even a little happy with the movie. If you want to know the full details read below.

I will say this. If you don't read the comics or know any history about the character you could very well enjoy it just as the same with any book, doesn't have to be a comic.

I just watched it. That movie was very painful to watch. Not only the worse of the three, but it had nothing good about it. Not even action. The acting was a joke, the writing was a joke, the story was a joke. I mean good God that movie was horrible. Eddie Brock? More like Eric Forman with a backbone. Honestly, I wasn't expecting much, I figured I would at least get some nice action like in the second one. But not even that. Venom? Where? I saw mean Eric Forman in a black costume. And the dance scene in the place MJ was singing at. Good God. What the hell? And the whole "look at me dance through the street having all the girls look at me.". That movie was flat out horrible. Now I have a really bad taste in my mouth. I think I should go watch a marathon of Elektra, Catwomen, Batman & Robin and Open Water.
Yeah, the movie was really that bad. Maybe even the worse movie I have seen. I never thought I would see something as bad as Open Water but I might have just found it. I want my my 2 1/2 hours back. Hell it took two hours for anything decent to happen. And saying the final battle is decent is really a huge compliment that it doesn't deserve based on the previous two hours of horrible movie. Nothing positive to say about this movie. Not one single damn thing. Horrible movie.

I now know what people mean when they say they feel that their child hood was just molested because it really was that horrible beyond recognition.

Oh my God. How could I forget the horrible ending. The way he beat the symbiote. What a joke.

And thanks to theLPgoonie for the image.

No comments: