Google

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Yippee-Ki-Yay, Motherfucker


Just saw the midnight showing of Live Free Or Die Hard.

That movie kicked ass. Two small gripes. There were a couple of small parts where the audio and video were edited badly. I could catch it easily, others might not. But this was damn sure Die Hard movie no question about it. John McClane was back in action 100%. And so was his daughter. You will know without a doubt Lucy McClane his his daughter.

It was a really good movie. I was throughly happy with it. Got home and took a motrin. Headache. But it was so worth it.

And yes he did say the magic words right as he shot the gun.

Interesting thing. All those movies that show scene or dialog that are not in the movie. Tends to annoy me a lot. They did it for a few things in this movie also. But I still loved it. That is how good this movie was. Loved it.

Was it better then the first or second or third? Who the fuck cares? I won't even answer that.

No comments: